Our cloud-based brokerage dramatically reduces the costs associated with physical brick-and-mortar offices & related support staff.
- Eliminates expenses, enabling the brokerage to share the additional funds with its agents & benefits to shareholders
- Creates a collaborative community & allows for interaction with top industry professionals around the world
- Offers unique broker training, tools & mentoring
- Incorporates full suite of streamlined back office, technical, transaction & operations support
- Provides agents & brokers the ability to work from any location
- Offers significant potential for accelerated sustainable growth
- eXp Realty is currently operating in 43 U.S. States + D.C. & Alberta, Canada with +4,000 agents
- 180 different multiple listing service (MLS) market areas with scalability worldwide
- The company provides a revenue sharing program whereby agents & brokers earn both revenue & equity ownership awards
- 178% agent growth in 2016
- Revenue experienced a 53% CAGR and gross profit experienced a 46% CAGR
Currently, eXp Realty derives revenues primarily from its portion of the commission split on non-capped real estate transactions.
In the next 12 months, eXp World Holdings plans to launch some affiliated services in select areas where the company has reached critical mass
Possible areas of expansion could include mortgage origination services, title and escrow services and homeowners insurance.